Here are a few ways you can join our chapter and get involved in making a difference both globally and locally here in NYC:
- Join our NYC Chapter
- Support an Entrepeneur
- Donate to the "Strong Women, Strong World" Fund
- Sponsor a child through World Vision
- Make history & join us to pass the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act (TVPRA)
1. Join our ChapterBecoming a Women of Vision (WOV) partner equips you to help impoverished and oppressed children and women locally and worldwide build better lives through the investment of your time, intellect, compassion, finances and creativity. Your efforts as a WOV partner will allow those in extreme need to experience a tangible expression of God's love.
If you feel so called, we hope you become a Women of Vision partner today!
We would love for you to join our chapter and become a Women of Vision Partner.
For more information on how to join, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate directly to our NYC Chapter Donate now.
2. Support an EntrepreneurOur goal as a chapter for this fiscal year 2013-2014 is Economic Empowerment.
As a chapter, we choose to support entrepreneurs through World Vision's Micro.org. As little as $20 can make a big difference. Support an entrepreneur today!
3. “Strong Women. Strong World” FundDonate to Our Projects
You can bring urgent help and lasting hope to women and their families. Give a gift today and you will provide vital support for World Vision’s Strong Women, Strong World initiative. This initiative supports sustainable change in some of the most difficult places in the world to be a girl or a woman. Join us in helping to create brighter and healthier futures for one million women and their families.
Women of Vision/World Vision is pleased to launch Strong Women, Strong World – a response to the needs of women and girls living in poverty in developing nations. Over the next five years, this initiative aims to raise $15 million, some of which will go toward water, sanitation and hygiene programs.
By providing access to clean water, improved sanitation, and hygiene training, we will work to reduce the distances traveled by women and girls collecting water and decrease the susceptibility of pregnant women and young girls to waterborne diseases.
Through Strong Women, Strong World, World Vision will focus on improving the health and well-being of women and girls, as well as providing increased opportunities for them, in 12 countries where women and girls suffer greatly. Half of these countries have been identified as being among the most difficult countries in the world to be a woman.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC)
- Sierra Leone
Help us reach our goal of raising $20,000 for the "Strong Women. Strong World" fund to help some of the most vulnerable women around the world.
Take a moment to watch this video about the fund, and then contact us at email@example.com to see how you can be a part of this movement! To donate and help us reach our goal click here.